APPLY FOR OUR SCHOOL IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
Complete the Student and Parent Application below
Complete a community improvement survey and submit a video explaining yourself and what issue in your community matters to you the most.
Meet with a member of our school admissions team.
24/7 LEARNING ACADEMY - ORLANDO: MAITLAND, FL
GRADE LEVEL: 6TH THROUGH 10TH
AVAILABLE ONSITE SPOTS: 15
AVAILABLE REMOTE SPOTS: 5
STEP 1: COMPLETE THE PARENT AND STUDENT applications
1. Click the button below to complete the Parent Application.
2. Click the button below to complete the Student Application.
ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
The following requirements are in accordance with the Florida Statutes Chapter 1002.42 Private Schools.
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
Further information may be obtained via The Florida Department of Health - My-Florida.com - Birth Certificates or National Center for Health Statistics - Where to Write for Vital Records.
- Student Health Examination (HRS-H Form 3040) or waiver form (Valid for onsite students)
Further information is available via The Florida Department of Health - School Health: Coordinated School Health.
- Florida Certificate of Immunization (HRS Form 680) or waiver form (Valid for onsite students)
Further information is available via The Florida Department of Health - School Health: Coordinated School Health. - List of required Vaccinations
- Student support documents: 504, IEP, or EPs
APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID HERE:
UNDERSTAND THE INFORMATION NEEDED TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID: