Welcome to 24/7 Education Group monthly newsletter. The purpose of this newsletter is to provide you with information about our programs, campaigns, and accomplishments from the previous month.
Learning opportunities of today are very different from what they were ten years ago. Content is readily available, and self-paced learning is happening all around us. No one person, school, or system controls what we can learn and when. On-demand learning is everywhere, people learn what they want, when they want, from various sources and the only thing that stops them is a lack of will or drive to learn. At the 24/7 Learning Academy, the role of the lead teacher (Advisor) is not to just deliver instruction but to:
- Increase effort, engagement, and our student's will to learn
- Support student healthy habits
- Support the Growth Mindset in students and families
- Provide leadership development and mentorship
We believe a quality education starts with access and a healthy mindset, and our first job as educators is to create that safe place where students can experience just that. The questions our team is examining this month are:
- How can we train our educators to get the most effort from their students?
- What are the healthy habits students need to succeed?
- How can we increase engagement with students through online and in-person instruction?
- How can we create curriculum and assessments that are continuously improving as our students develop and promote the Growth Mindset?
These are the questions we are working to answer every day and we believe so should you.
Check out our latest video that describes some of the amazing things we have accomplished at the 24/7 Learning Academy.
SUPPORT OUR "GET A PRIVATE SCHOOL EDUCATION FOR A PUBLIC SCHOOL COST" SCHOLARSHIP FUND FOR THE HIGH SCHOOL AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS
All students deserve to have access to the best educational experiences possible, but many don't. All donations small and large will pay for students to participate in our high school or entrepreneurship and leadership after school program which includes tutoring, test prep, entrepreneurship training, and leadership development for teens.
Retired Educators wanted to provide virtual mentorship to students (Can work remotely)
Board of Director Candidates wanted
General Volunteers wanted