DRONE AND ROBOTICS CAMP
If you’re a boy or girl, ages 11 to 19, and an aspiring drone and robotics entrepreneur, drone racer, drone aerial photographer, drone sports enthusiast, drone film director, future drone engineer, or robotics guru, it's time to EXPLORE and TAKE FLIGHT at the 24/7 Learning Academy Drone and Robotics camp.
CREATIVITY, INNOVATION, HANDS-ON LEARNING AND FUN!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!
DRONE AND STEM CAMP
Students 11 to 19 years old
Our Campers receive
- Camp T-Shirt, Water Bottle
- Drone Flying Lessons
- Knowledge of FAA Regulations
- Daily Snacks and Refreshments (Meals not Provided)
- Digital Portfolio of Accomplishments
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Leadership Development
- Robotics Lessons
Our projects and activities
Each camper will participate in six challenges during the week: racing a drone, using a drone to accomplish tasks, creating a business, creating marketing materials, participate in a pitch competition, and complete a community service project.
In addition, Campers will learn:
- Drone Search & Rescue
- Drone Agility and Maneuvers
- Drone Obstacle Course Racing
- Aerial Mapping
- FPV (First Person Biew) Racing
- Drone Assembly and Maintenance
- Drone Safety and FAA regulations.
To be successful, Campers will have to immerse themselves in creative critical thinking as they communicate and collaborate to design and test their flying skills and new business ideas. The resulting products will be showcased in each Camper's portfolio to demonstrate to potential schools, universities and employers not just subject-area knowledge, but the skills to actually create new, progressive solutions to the problems we confront in the world today.
A typical day for a 24/7 Learning Academy Drone and Robotics Camper will include:
- Small group collaborative projects
- One-on-one and group coaching with advisors, mentors, and content specialists
- Independent research and project work
- Whole group book and current events discussions
- Self-paced online research
- Local experts and business leader visits
- Peer-to-peer coaching and review
SCHEDULE AND SESSIONS
Our program runs weekly, so join us on the weeks that fit your schedule. Our customized program is the perfect balance between structure and choice. Campers feel the encouragement from our staff no matter what day or week it is!
Available Weekly Sessions
- December 24th - January 4th
- March 16th - March 29rd
- June 17th – August 2nd
- Day Session: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Aftercare: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm