An increasing number of people are realizing the rewards and challenges of owning their own businesses. The 24/7 LEARNING ACADEMY Entrepreneurship program will help you create or improve your plans to be successful in owning or operating a Small-Business. Although you may have the technical skills, or be very knowledgeable about a certain industry, the entrepreneurship program emphasizes how your passion and skills tie into the day-to-day operation of a business. In addition, this flexible program is designed to impact students in their work environments in the real world, regardless of whether you start a business or not!
This is accomplished through various innovative marketing strategies, current creative financing methods and employee development skills. The program also emphasizes personal development in accounting, supervision, communication and relationship management. To make it convenient for today’s busy students, courses are being offered during the day, evening and online.
Students may start any CYCLE
Program Entry Requirements
- Complete an application for admission.
- Satisfy the assessment requirement.
- Attend any required information/registration session.
To earn an Entrepreneurship certificate, a student must complete all required coursework as prescribed and maintain a 2.0 grade point average.
- BUS 148 - Small Business Management Credits: 3
- BUS 102 - Introduction to Business Credits: 3
- CSC 110 - Intro to Computers Credits: 3
- BUS 185 - Business Law I Credits: 3
- Select from Option 1 Credits: 3-4
Option 1 - Select 1 Course
- ACC 131 - Principles of Accounting I Credits: 4
- ACC 111 - Intro to Accounting Credits: 3
- BUS 138 - Small Business Marketing Credits: 3
- BUS 141 - Small Business Start-Up Credits: 3
- BUS 220 - Intro International Business Credits: 3
- Select from Option 2 Credits: 3
- Select from Option 3 Credits: 3
Option 2 - Select 1 Course
- BUS 131 - Small Business Management Strategies Credits: 3
- BUS 278 - Employment Law Credits: 3
Option 3 - Select 1 Course
- ACC 311 - Computer Accounting Credits: 3
- WDV 150 - E-Commerce Credits: 3
Total Credits Required to Complete this Certificate - 30*
Total credits is calculated using the least number of credits need to satisfy the option requirements.
These credits are applicable to the certificates in Entrepreneurship.
Tuition……………………………………………………………………………………..$42.00 per Live Session
The costs for each program are estimates and subject to change.
Approximate total for program $329.00
* Program entry requirements are not included in the total approximate cost.
What Kind of Work Will You Do?
- Possibility of starting your own business.
- Assist management in small business operations.
What Skills and Abilities Will You Need?
- Maintain good working relations with customers, coworkers and management.
- Communicate effectively and persuasively.
- Work independently, solve problems and make decisions.