Welcome to 24/7 Learning Academy
24/7 Learning Academy prepares students to be thriving college graduates, successful entrepreneurs, and global leaders of innovation and social justice.
We equip students, ages 11 to 16, to attend the college of their dreams, create their own companies, careers, and pathways to success by offering:
- An onsite and virtual school
- 15 to 1 onsite student/teacher ratio
- One to one and Small group instruction
- Personalized and Project based learning
- A rigorous curriculum guided by national educational standards
- 24/7 access to Instructional support
- PSAT, SAT, ACT Test Prep and College Readiness
- Digital Portfolios that show proven abilities beyond letter grades and standardized test
- Internships, Apprenticeships, and Career skills
- Professional skills Entrepreneurship Training
- Leadership Development and Mentorship
- Multiple programs for various types of learners
WHAT PARENTS ARE SAYING :
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT
Who are our educators
24/7 Learning Academy Educators are categorized into four groups and focuses on core areas: College and Career Readiness, Content expertise, Personal and Character Growth, Leadership and Professional Development, and Entrepreneurship.
ADVISORS (Lead Teachers):
Provide virtual and onsite direction and feedback to our Future Leaders (students) in the areas of instruction, planning, administrative organization, assessment, mindset, and discipline.
MENTORS (Instructional and Personal Coach):
Provide virtual and onsite guidance and focus to our Future Leaders (students) to advance their personal and professional growth and development.
SPECIALISTS (Content Experts):
Offer virtual or onsite instruction and guidance in a particular subject, occupation, or practice
COLLEGE AND CAREER COUNSELORS:
Supports Future Leaders (students) in making informed educational and career choices.