Welcome to 24/7 Learning Academy
24/7 Learning Academy is a Middle and High school created for the 21st Century and designed to prepare students to be thriving entrepreneurs, college graduates, and global leaders of innovation and social justice.
We equip students to create their own companies, careers, and pathways to success by offering
- An Onsite and Virtual lab school
- 15 to 1 onsite student/teacher ratio
- One on one and Small group instruction
- Personalized and Project based learning
- A Rigorous Curriculum guided by National Educational standards
- 24/7 access to Instructional support
- PSAT, SAT, ACT Test Prep
- College Preparation and Readiness
- Professional skills and Certificates
- Internships and Apprenticeships
- Entrepreneurship Training
- Mentorship and Leadership Development
- Multiple programs for various types of learners
INTERESTED AND WANT TO KNOW MORE:
WHAT WE OFFER
Our students are considered to be future leaders and entrepreneurs and learn through virtual and on-site course work corresponding to local educational standards, core academic subject mastery, and 21st-century skill development.
OUR PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
Our instructional methods include a combination of project-based and personalized learning, real-world experiences, leadership development, and extensive use of technology.
How are we different
24/7 Learning Academy stretches the academic experience well beyond the walls, schedule, and conventions of the traditional school. Our instruction focuses heavily on "learning by doing," and as a result, the 24/7 Learning Academy does not look like most schools that parents and students are used to. Here is how we compare:
why 24/7 Learning Academy
The 24/7 Learning Academy’s goal is to graduate young people who have demonstrated mastery over their own learning objectives, have a clear and exciting path forward, and have developed a lifelong commitment to bettering their communities.
Graduates will not only have mastered a wide scope of content, but also developed a strong understanding of the connection between that content and its relevance in the world outside of school.
In addition to fluency in core academic subjects, students will leave our school with:
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- College and career readiness
- Cultural and global awareness
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Independence and Ownership
- Creative and entrepreneurial confidence
Who are our educators
24/7 Learning Academy Educators are categorized into four groups and focuses on core areas: College and Career Readiness, Content expertise, Personal and Character Growth, Leadership and Professional Development, and Entrepreneurship.
ADVISORS (Lead Teachers):
Provide virtual and onsite direction and feedback to our Future Leaders (students) in the areas of instruction, planning, administrative organization, assessment, mindset, and discipline.
MENTORS (Instructional and Personal Coach):
Provide virtual and onsite guidance and focus to our Future Leaders (students) to advance their personal and professional growth and development.
SPECIALISTS (Content Experts):
Offer virtual or onsite instruction and guidance in a particular subject, occupation, or practice
COLLEGE AND CAREER COUNSELORS:
Supports Future Leaders (students) in making informed educational and career choices.