Raffle Rules and Regulations:
The proceeds from this raffle will benefit 24/7 Learning Academy’s (24/7 LA) mission, programs and exhibits. Tickets will be sold throughout the community, at off-site events in which 24/7 LA participates, in personal transactions by organizational members and volunteers as well as online. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited
1. The raffle is open to legal residents of the United States who are age 18 and over.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. 24/7 Learn is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization, and all donations are tax-deductible by law.
4. There is no limit to the number of tickets an individual may make a donation for, up to the maximum number of tickets available.
5. Tickets must be filled out in the name of a single individual.
6. All donations are non-refundable.
7. Online donations for Raffles will cease at 5:00p.m, EST. of the final day of the raffle or until supplies run out.
8. Winner will be selected by [a random drawing] under the supervision of 24/7 LA .
9. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the Prize Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by 24/7 LA . No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at 24/7 LA discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for 24/7 LA to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
10. The winner will be selected at a random drawing on the date specified in raffle details. Entrants do not need to be present to win. The winner will be notified by phone and email according to the contact information provided to 24/7 LA at the time of entry. In the event a winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond within 7 calendar days, fails to otherwise qualify for the prize and /or declines the prize, an alternate winner will be selected. If not claimed within 7 calendar days of notification, the winner designee will forfeit any rights to the Prize and the same will be awarded to an alternate winner. The right to take possession of the Prize through the winning entry is neither assignable nor transferable.
11. This offer is void where prohibited by law and all federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash. The winner must have proper identification when claiming the prize. If the winner elects not to accept the prize, no substitution or exchange for cash or other goods will be provided.
12. By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless 24/7 LA, its respective subsidiaries, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the raffle or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
13. Except where prohibited, participation in the raffle constitutes winner’s consent to 24/7 LA, sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
14. 24/7 LA reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the raffle, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond 24/7 LA's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the raffle, as determined by the museum in its sole discretion. The museum reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the raffle process or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, 24/7 LA reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. 24/7 LA's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
15. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by raffle purchasers, printing errors or by any of the programming associated with or utilized in the raffle; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or hard/software ;(3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the raffle process; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the raffle or the processing of raffle ticket purchases; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from raffle purchaser’s participation in the raffle or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason a raffle ticket is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, a ticket purchaser’s sole remedy is another ticket in the raffle, provided that if it is not possible to award another ticket due to discontinuance of the raffle, or any part of it, for any reason, the museum, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible raffle ticket stubs up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed the museum reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
16. Except where prohibited, raffle purchasers agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this raffle any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Florida State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this raffle, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will raffle ticket purchasers be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and 24/7 LA in connection with the raffle, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
17. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless 24/7 LA and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
18. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND Florida WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
20. The prize winner and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, scanned request to firstname.lastname@example.org