APPLICATION VIDEO DEMO
GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR VIDEO.
Don't worry about making the video perfect. You can use a smartphone or webcam to create the video. We are not looking for video quality or how you look. This exercise is to see how you communicate when you are passionate about something.
- Briefly introduce yourself (10-30 seconds).
- Describe a problem in your community that you would like to solve. * (1-3 minutes).
- Why is the problem important to you and how does it affect you? (2-3 minutes)
- How would you solve the problem? (2-3 minutes)
- How long will it take you to solve your problem? (1-2 minutes)
GUIDELINES for making the Video
1. SHOW YOUR FACE
- Make sure you are visible in the video.
2. GOOD SOUND/LIGHT
- Make sure the sound quality and lighting are good.
3. UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO TO YOUTUBE, VIMEO, OR FACEBOOK
4. ADD THE LINK TO YOUR VIDEO IN THE SPACE BELOW: (PLEASE MAKE SURE WE CAN ACCESS YOUR VIDEO)